Featured Post

Amazon Products at Deeply Discounted Prices or Even FREE!

If you are interested in receiving deeply discounted or even free products through Amazon, keep reading! There are many companies that you ...

Saturday, November 12, 2016

DRILLPRO 150W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to AC 110V With 3.1A Dual USB Charging Port for Digital Camera Laptop Smartphones Tablets
 
I received this Drillpro 150W Car Power Inverter for my emergency survival kit since I am in the process of getting one ready. I thought this would be a great addition! This is very handy! I can charge two different USB devices at the same time while using the outlet as well. It also has a cooling fan for times it's working harder and starts to warm up. It's compact so it doesn't take up a lot of space. If you'd like to check out this cool power adapter, go to Amazon HERE!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment